Wine Wednesday: Bridlewood 2012 Chardonnay, Monterey County

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hello there! I am daydreaming about sipping on this delicious chardonnay by Bridlewood. It's exceptionally bright and fruity, almost tropical with mango and orange notes. As with all of chardonnays I love, there is a very smooth vanilla finish.


And yes, in case you're wondering, part of the reason I initially picked this up off the shelf is because it has a fancy monogram on the label.

Wishing you and yours a happy Winesday!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your site and love it! But is there a way I can follow by email subscription. I am not very good with other RSS feeds and such.

    Your recipes look soooo good. Happy Wine Wednesday!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

You can be sweet or spicy, but no sour grapes.

Pin It button on image hover